Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.
Iowa Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iowa League of Legends community

4 posters

Go down

Iowa League of Legends community Empty Iowa League of Legends community

Post by Kamig Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Hi everyone! I don't know if there is a real place to post up about LOL matchmaking in Iowa. I just thought I would post up and see if anyone can point me to any other resources for an Iowa LOL community. I do know about the tourney next weekend, but I have to work. (I also don't have a team.) I also know that there is a lan center in davenport that gets a lot of LOL players. Would it be possible to make a sub section for MOBAS/LOL on these forums? I'm going to start an Irc channel for Iowa LOL players to talk matchmaking/strategy. I will post up about it on the facebook page for that lan center. I really want to get serious LOL players together and I would love to start having regular streams. I will post the Irc details later tonight. Is there any way I can get ahold of a mod or admin of this site? Other than PMs that is.

Edit: The Irc channel is on Efnet and the channel name is #IowaLOL.

Last edited by Kamig on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kamig
Kamig

Back to top Go down

Iowa League of Legends community Empty Re: Iowa League of Legends community

Post by igoDrMacro Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Hi Kamig,
Welcome to IGO! Will be more than happy to accommodate any interest that our members have. Any questions comments or concerns you do not want to post publicly feel free to PM myself or Mottzilla.
FranktheBunny is a big LOL player, I'm sure he will post and let you know what he has going. Be sure to check back to the site often, make some posts, and tell your friends!
igoDrMacro
igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankTheBunny Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:45 am

Yep I'm the resident LoL nut, a casual league player since shortly after beta. but I honestly haven't had much time lately to even play let alone set up something, Sounds like you have a good grasp on the Esports end of lol. and I would be interested in some more LoL content available here on IGO considering League's rising place in Pc gaming, I was recently considering asking about adding a LoL section for those who are interested if the intrest is there among IGO members, and would make the time to gather the goods on League of legends. Either way, Greetings Summoner! My Lol info is in my sig, I (Someday soon hopefully) will join you on the fields of justice!
FrankTheBunny
FrankTheBunny

https://www.facebook.com/ItsScienceYaDingus

Back to top Go down

Post by dougan Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Kind of necro-ing this thread but is there any more talk/interest in getting something like this going? I'm an avid LoL player and very interested in something like this.
dougan
dougan

Back to top Go down

Post by igoDrMacro Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:16 am

FranktheBunny and Mottzilla are big into LoL, right now. I'm sure they will play!
igoDrMacro
igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankTheBunny Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:34 am

Na SerjNocturne, igoMOTTZILLA.
FrankTheBunny
FrankTheBunny

https://www.facebook.com/ItsScienceYaDingus

Back to top Go down