Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.
Iowa Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IGO member game database

3 posters

Go down

IGO member game database Empty IGO member game database

Post by igoMOTTZILLA Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:49 am

I was thinking today that we should have some sort of core database, be it a simple graph or PDF showing the games each of us have. Now I am not saying EVERY SINGLE GAME, but multiplayer, co-op games. I know I can't be the only one looking for someone to join. Let me know your games and I will try to get a core list down that the majority of us play!
PC DATABASE

Last edited by igoMOTTZILLA on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:20 am; edited 4 times in total
igoMOTTZILLA
igoMOTTZILLA
Admin

Back to top Go down

IGO member game database Empty Re: IGO member game database

Post by igoDrMacro Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:10 am

As of right now I am playing the following multi-player games on PC:
LOTRO, D3, SC2, SR3, Company of Heroes
also always up for:
Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Portal 2
igoDrMacro
igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankTheBunny Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:22 pm

I'm Currently playing League of legends, Dota 2, Super Monday Night Combat, Super street fighter 4 : AE, as well as Street fighter X Tekken, on pc, I own (and play most of) the entire Valve Catalog up until the end of 2011, most of my time is spent in TF2 of all those games, I still play occasionally Unreal Tournament '99 - 3, Quake 3 Arena, San Andreas Multiplayer, Even Some Worms/Hedgewars. Have an X360 and Ps3 at my disposal with a slew of games that I'm not gonna bother with because I rarely play them. Have Extensive Knowledge in Retro games (Sorry name that game thread Razz )
FrankTheBunny
FrankTheBunny

https://www.facebook.com/ItsScienceYaDingus

Back to top Go down

Post by igoMOTTZILLA Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:32 am

Alright, a little update on how I am going to attempt to do this. I will take the top 20-25 multiplayer/co-op games and put them in the list.
|
I do need some feedback on a few things before I begin though. First, I was thinking of doing like 3-4 lists one for each system and sorting games that way or doing 1 list with different color of X's for systems. I'm liking the first one better, but with the second we will only worry about one list. What do you guys think?

This list is for IGO disposal, if you are sitting at home one day and want to join somone for lets say a game of TF2, you can look at all the members that have it, and contact them directly to ask them.

Also, this will help in the future when we have LAN parties, or other community events to help determine who has the games to join and get a better idea of what games most people have.

Thanks for the feedback!

igoMOTTZILLA
igoMOTTZILLA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankTheBunny Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:51 pm

Maybe we could instead of doing this, just have it so IGO members can just add these things to IGO profiles? is this possible?
FrankTheBunny
FrankTheBunny

Back to top Go down

Post by igoDrMacro Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:45 am

I'm not quite sure how to accomplish something like this effectively. I am open for suggestions.
igoDrMacro
igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankTheBunny Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:07 am

For a start, since we can organize memberlist by humor right? could we just possibly change humor to something like gaming platform and/or now playing or is this not possible?
FrankTheBunny
FrankTheBunny

Back to top Go down

Post by igoMOTTZILLA Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:34 am

Well, we could probably do the order but the main reason I want this done is list form is to post it in the forum as sticky. Just having a hard time figuring out which games should be on the list. Thinking I will send out PM's sometime this week, and take the top 10-15 games listed.
igoMOTTZILLA
igoMOTTZILLA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by igoMOTTZILLA Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:04 am

I have sent everyone an email, top 10 games on each system will be included on the list.
igoMOTTZILLA
igoMOTTZILLA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down