Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.
Iowa Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just found the Site! Stopping to say Hello!

2 posters

Go down

Just found the Site! Stopping to say Hello! Empty Just found the Site! Stopping to say Hello!

Post by Hologram89 Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:26 am

Born and raised in Iowa, but just now found the site. Looking to find some people to game with as currently I only have a friend or two that actually games.

I have a large library of games that is pretty diverse. I've been sinking quite a bit of time in the DayZ standalone as of late.

Currently located in Central Iowa but originally from the SE side of the state.

Steam account is Hologramjpps
Hologram89
Hologram89

Back to top Go down

Just found the Site! Stopping to say Hello! Empty Re: Just found the Site! Stopping to say Hello!

Post by igoDrMacro Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:29 pm

Welcome!
I'll add you on Steam tonight when I get home, I haven't picked up the SA version yet, but played alot of the mod.  Been waiting for the SA to get a little more ironed out/completed.
Be sure to check out our podcast if you haven't yet.  Look forward to gaming with ya!
igoDrMacro
igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down