Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.
Iowa Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New subreddit dedicated to Iowa gaming

2 posters

Go down

New subreddit dedicated to Iowa gaming Empty New subreddit dedicated to Iowa gaming

Post by dougan Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:03 pm

http://www.reddit.com/r/iowagamers/

That subreddit was just added and I'm sure all are welcome to come check it out and add to the community. I know they're trying to organize some regular events.
dougan
dougan

Back to top Go down

New subreddit dedicated to Iowa gaming Empty Re: New subreddit dedicated to Iowa gaming

Post by igoDrMacro Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:15 am

Hi Dougan,
Welcome! several of us are on the subreddit, thanks for letting us know none-the-less! be sure to check out the podcast, and keep posting on the forums!
igoDrMacro
igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

New subreddit dedicated to Iowa gaming Empty Re: New subreddit dedicated to Iowa gaming

Post by dougan Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:21 am

igoDrMacro wrote:Hi Dougan,
Welcome! several of us are on the subreddit, thanks for letting us know none-the-less! be sure to check out the podcast, and keep posting on the forums!

I figured as much since this page was advertised there already (that's how I found it). Just wanted to try to get the word out as much as possible since I'm an avid gamer with lots of Iowa pride Smile and love the idea of some kind of cohesive Iowa gaming community.
dougan
dougan

Back to top Go down

Post by igoDrMacro Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:27 am

Awesome! thats why we are here! lots of events coming up soon, where are you located?
igoDrMacro
igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dougan Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:51 pm

Sorry for the late response. I've been busy getting ready for classes to start. I'm living in Iowa City right now. What kinds of things are planned?
dougan
dougan

Back to top Go down

Post by igoDrMacro Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:38 pm

There are a few events in Iowa/Nebraska/Illinois soon. Mason City and Cedar Rapids events coming up within the next few months. I updated the post quite a bit, still more that will be added soon!
http://forum.iowagamersonline.com/t546-upcoming-events-dec-2012-into-2013
igoDrMacro
igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down