Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.
Iowa Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

event nights

2 posters

Go down

event nights Empty event nights

Post by igoDrMacro Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:11 pm

We had been trying to keep some event nights set up, interest died off after awhile. We used to do SC2uesday. Beard and the folks on the iowagamers subreddit are looking to set up some event nights such as TF2uesdays or Counterstrike Saturdays. I would be interested in these as well as: Left 4 Dead, SC2, Planetside 2, etc. Anyone want to set up some days to get together and game?
igoDrMacro
igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

event nights Empty Re: event nights

Post by FrankTheBunny Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:16 pm

In the works on a Live LAN tourney with Beard eventually here in CR, not all the details are fully planned so far, but have the space to throw such an event for +40 people at my work, and more than likely more room on Beard Arthur's end at his nearby work conveniently near my work, and quite a few interested in participating and with set up and helping out. More to come hopefully! you you have any questions or suggestions, just post them here. I will Keep things posted as they come in in rearguards to the LAN.
FrankTheBunny
FrankTheBunny

https://www.facebook.com/ItsScienceYaDingus

Back to top Go down