Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.
Iowa Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart of the Swarm launch confirmed

2 posters

Go down

Heart of the Swarm launch confirmed Empty Heart of the Swarm launch confirmed

Post by igoDrMacro Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:23 am

Heart of the Swarm launch confirmed Hots10

Blizzard has just confirmed March 12 2013 release for Heart of the Swarm!
Three versions of the game will be sold; the standard edition (available both digitally and at retail), the Digital Deluxe edition (only available online) and the Collector's Edition (exclusive to stores).

While the standard edition will just include the game, the Digital Deluxe edition will offer a range of in-game bonus items for StarCraft II, World of Warcraft and Diablo III. These include three StarCraft II Swarm-themed Battle.net portraits, the StarCraft II Zerg Ultralisk “Torrasque” skin, a World of Warcraft Baneling Battle Pet, and the Diablo III “Blade Wings” item and Zerg banner sigil.

Anyone who opts to buy the physical Collector's Edition will also net all of the above, along with a behind-the-scenes DVD and Blu-Ray, a soundtrack CD, a hardcover art book and Zerg-rush mousepad.

Blizzard's Mike Morhaime said, "With Heart of the Swarm, our goal has been to expand on the multiplayer action and cinematic storytelling of Wings of Liberty. Combined with features like unranked matchmaking and our new leveling system, this expansion elevates the StarCraft II experience for players of all skill levels."

Standard edition is priced at $40, Digital Deluxe Edition $60, Collector's Edition $80. Also, I don't play World of Warcraft, but Baneling Battle Pet just gives me the chills!

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/starcraft-ii-heart-of-the-swarm-presale-faq#q4

Heart of the Swarm recommended specs:
Heart of the Swarm launch confirmed Hots_s10

Last edited by igoDrMacro on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
igoDrMacro
igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Heart of the Swarm launch confirmed Empty Re: Heart of the Swarm launch confirmed

Post by igoDrMacro Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:48 pm

Amazon is listing pre-orders, and giving Beta keys with it!
http://www.amazon.com/StarCraft-II-Heart-Swarm-Pc/dp/B002I0KP4G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352823147&sr=8-1&keywords=heart+of+swarm
"Pre-order Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm and get beta access. We will email your code within 4 business days after you place your pre-order for Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm Standard or Collector’s Edition. Offers are valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time."
igoDrMacro
igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Heart of the Swarm launch confirmed Empty Re: Heart of the Swarm launch confirmed

Post by igoMOTTZILLA Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:50 pm

igoDrMacro wrote:Amazon is listing pre-orders, and giving Beta keys with it!
http://www.amazon.com/StarCraft-II-Heart-Swarm-Pc/dp/B002I0KP4G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352823147&sr=8-1&keywords=heart+of+swarm
"Pre-order Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm and get beta access. We will email your code within 4 business days after you place your pre-order for Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm Standard or Collector’s Edition. Offers are valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time."

Are you hinting something here?
igoMOTTZILLA
igoMOTTZILLA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by igoDrMacro Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:57 pm

I dont know how good Amazon is about getting orders to you on the day they are released...
igoDrMacro
igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by igoDrMacro Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:15 pm

I have an extra HotS beta key for whoever wants it!
igoDrMacro
igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by igoDrMacro Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:15 pm

oh, and i have HotS beta! woot!
igoDrMacro
igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by igoMOTTZILLA Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:47 am

I bit the bullet as well.....
igoMOTTZILLA
igoMOTTZILLA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by igoDrMacro Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:24 am

igoMOTTZILLA wrote:I bit the bullet as well.....

Nice! you order from Amazon then?
igoDrMacro
igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by igoMOTTZILLA Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:15 pm

I did, I have yet to receive the beta yet though.....
igoMOTTZILLA
igoMOTTZILLA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by igoDrMacro Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:58 am

HotS has clan support, i started IGO clan. When u make your name just use Mottzilla, and when u join the clan it adds [IGO] in front of it.
igoDrMacro
igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by igoMOTTZILLA Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:03 pm

ehh no beta yet.......
igoMOTTZILLA
igoMOTTZILLA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by igoDrMacro Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm

Amazon says 17th

Last edited by igoDrMacro on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 17th not 16th, sorry)
igoDrMacro
igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down