Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.
Iowa Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FF VII out on PC today

3 posters

Go down

FF VII out on PC today Empty FF VII out on PC today

Post by igoDrMacro Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:08 pm

The downloadable PC re-release of Final Fantasy VII is available now from the Square Enix store (apparently their store is EU?) http://finalfantasyviipc.com/en

Square Enix vice president of marketing Larry Sparks said, "We’re really pleased to offer a downloadable PC version of the much loved Final Fantasy VII. It’s a great chance for fans to re-live so many memorable moments and a great opportunity for players who have never played the title to experience why the game has had so much influence on the industry over the years."

Game is supposed to be a basic port with added cloud saves, and achievements which is great! But then there is a character booster, which I highly disagree with.
igoDrMacro
igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

FF VII out on PC today Empty Re: FF VII out on PC today

Post by igoStoozy Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:47 pm

This really irritates me! I am sick of Square Enix sitting behind their old FF's treating the release as a big deal to capture more of your money. I have an idea stop making flop games with the Legendary Final Fantasy name on the cover and you will not have to RE-RELEASE the good ones to make up for the new FF's short comings.
igoStoozy
igoStoozy

Back to top Go down

Post by igoDrMacro Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:14 pm

I partially agree/disagree with you. I want a re-released FFVII, however i want updated graphics, and trophies! Imagine going back to FFVII with FFXIII graphics! I also agree that the new ones are not where I would like them to be.
igoDrMacro
igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by igoMOTTZILLA Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Here is the trophy list for anyone that wanted to see it:

Spoiler:
igoMOTTZILLA
igoMOTTZILLA
Admin

Back to top Go down