Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.
Iowa Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valves Source Filmaker now in open beta

2 posters

Go down

Valves Source Filmaker now in open beta Empty Valves Source Filmaker now in open beta

Post by igoMOTTZILLA Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:30 am

Logged into my Steam account today and was greeted with a message saying I was able to download Source Filmmaker, Sweeeet!! Now I am not sure how far I will get into this, or if I will even know how to do it. One thing is for sure, I am going to try. I suggest everyone give this a shot as programs like this usually cost a pretty penny and this also gives you some great experience. http://store.steampowered.com/app/1840/?snr=1_7_suggest__13

Valves Source Filmaker now in open beta Just-d10
This will be me after I install Source Filmmaker

igoMOTTZILLA
igoMOTTZILLA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Valves Source Filmaker now in open beta Empty Re: Valves Source Filmaker now in open beta

Post by Admin Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:09 pm

people are just getting started!

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://iowagamers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Valves Source Filmaker now in open beta Empty Re: Valves Source Filmaker now in open beta

Post by igoMOTTZILLA Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Now thats some good stuff... I got as far as loading map and thats it.
igoMOTTZILLA
igoMOTTZILLA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum