Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.
Iowa Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribes Ascend skiis its way to STEAM!

Go down

Tribes Ascend skiis its way to STEAM! Empty Tribes Ascend skiis its way to STEAM!

Post by igoMOTTZILLA Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:11 pm

Finally, Tribes Ascend can now be played via Steam. I have talked about this game on the forums and podcast and cannot say enough about how great this game really is. Even being free to play, this game is one of the best shooters out there. Many will argue it is to much pay-to-win and to me that is not the case. The game is based on flying projectiles from you gun for the most part. Once you get the hang of how far you have to shoot ahead of somewhere you do not have to worry what gun you are using. For me this was the ONLY thing holding me back from playing this game religiously, is it not being on Steam. Heres a video I made recently showing you my rusty gameplay video. As you can see its not your run of the shooter.

igoMOTTZILLA
igoMOTTZILLA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tribes Ascend skiis its way to STEAM! Empty Re: Tribes Ascend skiis its way to STEAM!

Post by igoMOTTZILLA Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:58 pm

I make it rain!!!!

Tribes Ascend skiis its way to STEAM! Tribes10
igoMOTTZILLA
igoMOTTZILLA
Admin

Back to top Go down