Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.
Iowa Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portal 2: Perpetual Testing Initiative

2 posters

Go down

Portal 2: Perpetual Testing Initiative Empty Portal 2: Perpetual Testing Initiative

Post by igoDrMacro Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:46 pm

More Free DLC for Portal 2!!!!! You will now be able to design your own levels.

The "Perpetual Testing Initiative" DLC will arrive for the PC and Mac versions of Portal 2 on May 8. The free expansion will allow players to design their own puzzles, then publish them to the Steam Workshop for review and play by other players.

There's currently no word on when, or if, this content will be available on consoles. The PS3 version of the game supports Steam for multiplayer gameplay, but Steam Workshop support hasn't been announced; there's no Steam integration in the Xbox 360 version.
igoDrMacro
igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Portal 2: Perpetual Testing Initiative Empty Re: Portal 2: Perpetual Testing Initiative

Post by igoMOTTZILLA Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:23 am

Ahh yes, free DLC you don't run into that very often. I am looking forward to this and actually had no idea this was on the way. I have been wanting to get more into the creative aspect of video games now for a while. Have been doing some research on doing some simple Skyrim mods, and hopefully this as well. I am kind of doubting even support for the PS3 though. Having only played one game that allowed PC mods and maps in it(Unreal Tournament), I'm not seeing this happening.
igoMOTTZILLA
igoMOTTZILLA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Portal 2: Perpetual Testing Initiative Empty Re: Portal 2: Perpetual Testing Initiative

Post by igoDrMacro Tue May 01, 2012 1:31 pm

Here is a preview of the Portal 2 creation kit:
igoDrMacro
igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down