Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Iowa Gamers Online
Hello welcome to the Iowa Gamers Online forum, please register to become part of the community.
Iowa Gamers Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When would you guys like a LAN party

3 posters

Go down

When would you guys like a LAN party Empty When would you guys like a LAN party

Post by igoMOTTZILLA Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:09 am

I know its been awhile since we have gotten together and played some games. Thinking we need to do something soon, post some ideas of games, times, places we could do this. Start planing some stuff up so hopefully we can all fit it in the schedule.
igoMOTTZILLA
igoMOTTZILLA
Admin

Back to top Go down

When would you guys like a LAN party Empty Re: When would you guys like a LAN party

Post by igoDrMacro Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:18 pm

Ivaarsen and I were planning on doing this when Starhawk came out, however it is getting released 1 week before Diablo III, so the odds of me picking it up are slim for now. Other games that would be fun are: Left 4 Dead, COD, Warhawk, AOE, Starcraft. I'm open for anything, definitely need to have an IGO LAN!
igoDrMacro
igoDrMacro
Admin

Back to top Go down

When would you guys like a LAN party Empty Re: When would you guys like a LAN party

Post by Admin Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:47 pm

trying to discover interest if we should do something mildly big in Sioux City, or a small get together in Le Mars? Let us know.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://iowagamers.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down